Quality Assurance – The Faculty of Information Technology
The Committee of Quality in the Faculty of Information Technology has different tasks which are:
- Follow-up quality control standards according to standards approved by the Higher Education and other institutions.
- Coordinate with Departments to ensure the fulfillment of quality standards.
- Follow-up with respect to teaching methods and exams.
- Follow-up the activities of the committees within the faculty.
- Work to achieve the instructions received from the Centre of quality and accreditation in the university.
To achieve these goals, the Committee meets regularly and stays in touch with the Centre for Quality Assurance and Accreditation in the university as well as with the other committees in the Faculty and with their members.